October 25, 2008

What is it?

Dear Chuck(les)

Today it snowed.
Sort of. It was tiny little pebbles of ice/snow. They bounced when they hit the ground, or me, for that matter. Not quite snow not quite hail. What is it called? I'm sticking to pebbles.

Lots of homework pilling up and I got into a fight with another student. Luckily he was from far away and has decided to go back so I don't have to deal with him anymore. He's trying out for his national quidditch team. Since this individual (who, if he was any thicker he'd be solid through) has been known to score on his own goal I am laying a fair galleon or 2 he doesn't make it.

Hogsmede weekend was interesting. I spent most of it in the tea shop. (Think Tim's with less doughnuts and more cucumber and a weed they call kress) Also don't order a double double otherwise you just get 4 cups of tea and a strange look. Bought you some candies to share with everyone else and a few things from the joke shops.

I'ed send you pictures of everything here but it all looks the same...blocked by piles of homework. It's not fun changing schools half way through your high school years that's for sure!!

Love to everyone and send me some Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses when they come out!
Brimstone