September 13, 2008

Potter Name: Brimley Shale "Brimstone" or "Brims"

Rav ID: Jinxsa

I am allergic to: most detergents and topical acids

Pets that I have: 2 cats and 2 dogs

My favorite yarn: Hmmmm ..... many yarns. I prefer something thats mostly animal fiber but has some snap to it.

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors?

My favorite flavor: Caramel, apples, total diet coke/coke zero addict

My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas Yes. All of the above tho I am usually so busy at Christmas I don't enjoy it.

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit): Surprise me kit. Learning to dye was a new year's resolution but socks, a bag, shawl, mittens anything goes!

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I love my knit picks options.

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?:I'ed love to try a more high end crochet hook like Britany Birch

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) 3rd year.

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day?

No comments: