1. Do you knit and/or crochet?
I knit and crochet. I am seriously looking forward to learning to dye and needle felting. Poossibly even spinning tho that's not in the immediate future.
2. How long have you been at your craft?
3 obessive years.
3. Do you spin? If yes do you use drop spindle or wheel.
No that is for Next year's resolution.
4. What is your favorite color?
I love secondary colours
5. Do you have any other hobbies?
BBC addict, Deadpool (From Marvel Comic) addict, video game addict.
6. What are your favorite yarns/fibers?
Mostly I like animal fibers with a bit of nylon or lycra or something with some snap to it.
7. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers?
Splitty yarn. Omg Paton's stretch socks, Lion Brand microfiber. BLURG!
8. Are there any yarns that you’ve been eyeing and wanting to try?
There are so many new things out it's hard to keep track.
9. What are you currently working on?
Everydamn thing. :) 2 purses, 3 pairs of socks, legwarmers, Central Park Hoodie and a few secret pal items.
10. What is your favorite Finished Object? (Pictures are welcome.)
Anything I finish is an accomplishment.
11. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn?
Needle Felting and dying.Colourwork like fair isle.
12. What is you favorite type of book or movie?
Fantasy/Sci-fi Books. Sci-fi movies. Zombie Movies. Comedy TV shoes.
13. Who is your favorite person at Hogwarts?
14. Favorite class and/or subject at Hogwarts?
History of Magic
15. How many family members do you have?
Varies depending who my mum is currently married to.
16. What is your favorite Fall activity?
Walking or Riding horses
17. How many projects do you have on your needles/hook?
18. What is your favorite type of footwear?
Comfy, has to have some heal and preferably opened toed
19. What is your favorite beverage of choice?
Carnation Hot Chocolate with mini marshmellows
20. What is your favorite park of Half-blood Prince?
The first chapter with the Muggle Prime Minister,